Our Privacy and Cookies Policy outlines how Pulse Analytics uses and collects information from visitors to our social media channels.
Our Privacy and Cookies Policy outlines how Pulse Analytics uses and collects information from visitors to our social media channels and website.
Pulse Analytics social media refers to our presence and participation in an online environment. This includes our website, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
We collect information when you visit our website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Why we collect information
- To improve the quality of the services we offer and our service standards.
- We will send you Pulse Analytics newsletters if you have chosen to subscribe
- To respond to an enquiry you have made.
How we protect your information
We will never trade, sell or transfer your information to parties outside of Pulse Analytics with the exception of trusted third parties who help us to maintain our social media channels.
Please adhere to any third party privacy policies, as we have no responsibility or liability for their content or activities.
A cookie is a small data file that our website stores in your browser so that we can better understand how you use our website. Thanks to the information that you contribute we can make improvements to our website to the benefit of you.
There are different types of cookies that we use.
- Session cookies let us remember your information from your last visit or to identify you throughout the time spent on our website.
- Web analytics allow us to monitor visitor behaviour on our website. We use this information to enhance user experiences and the overall effectiveness of our website.